App for Photo and Geotracking

Jul 20, 2009
Alright I am new iOwner and have download a ton of apps, but I've been looking for one that works for uploading photos to a website (flickr or whatever) that will tag it with a map link. kinda like the photos when you look at google maps. I know trails or airme kinda works. don't want want something i have to have open and running to work.

I'm heading out west on a motorcycle ride for a week or so, be nice to open the app. click some pics off then upload and mark the site for friend backhome to check out, since ill be stopping ever couple of hours they can track my trip.

I know flickr supports gps date for pics, but can't find a way to upload from the iPhone that it all applied.

help please!

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
I use fuzzy shot, it's free. You can post pics on the go and it geotags them if you allow it. It will no show a map route of your trip, but if they hit the "map it" on each photo it will show on a map where the photo was taken.

http://fuzzyshot.com/

Jul 20, 2009
wish i could its not a US app. can't download it.

but from the website that's is what im looking for... damit

anyone else got anything?

jpm

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
wish i could its not a US app. can't download it.

but from the website that's is what im looking for... damit

anyone else got anything?
Dang, when did they make it unavailable in the U.S.? I'm in the U.S. and have used it for a long time now. Sorry.

Jun 27, 2009
There is may be no specific applications to upload photos in websites. You have to upload directly via other sites like mediafire. Check with it. It might help you.

Jun 30, 2009
You can make a try using ShoZu app.It offers you to upload photo to Flickr,Facebook,Twitter,Blogger,Picasa,Photobucket,Blogger,Ovi,Wordpress and so on.It is easy to use.

Jul 20, 2009
yes i tried ShoZu and like 5 others that you can upload. some place the location in text or file name. but don't link to a map.

I did find one, it is LOCR app which show you a map next to your picture.

but thanks for the help guys.