App for playing music files stored on iPhone.

Jul 3, 2014
Sweeden
Peace iCafe'ers!
I have a question if anyone knows a good app for playing MP3 files stored "offline" on the iPhone.

So far I've moved the music files from computer over to Dropbox.
And made them available offline.
When I play them in my created "music" folder in Dropbox it works fine till the song are over, it won't change to a new song...

Is there an app that can be downloaded to make this possible?
(I guess there is) ;)

What is the name of the app?

I tried to paste songs in original "notes" app, but it just plays the song using Dropbox. So it stop after each song.

Thanks a lot for the information and help!

Attachments

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Why can't you use the stock music app?
I use iZip Pro for playing music sometimes. Another is Documents by Readdle. I think both play offline, if they're downloaded offline in the stock music app. If you want something fancy, TunesFlow is nice.
Why did you start 2 threads on this?

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I sometimes use iZip Pro to play music. Also Documents by Readdle. Both play offline. If you want something fancy, TunesFlow is nice.

Garbonzo

May 13, 2018
He apologized for the double post...
Anyway, not to sound like an ad for pCloud, but they give you 20gb free (used to be 50 like mega) but I am mentioning because their app has built in music player, can do the basics like random/repeat and playlists.

Alternatively (and in my opinion a superior app) is Google Music. Without a subscription (just a Google account) they allow you to store 50,000 songs free, and they allow offline playback, I do this over WiFi even though my T-Mobile account zero rates Google music.
From a music standpoint alone, this is objectively better, but pCloud is still a good product for cloud storage, as the really stress security and are extremely fast.

As an aside, the google allows family sharing of your uploaded files, another plus in my case.
Hope this is helpful.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I sometimes use iZip Pro to play music. Also Documents by Readdle. Both play offline. If you want something fancy, TunesFlow is nice.
And if you need good equalization (I sometimes use this when using an external speaker), I recommend Equalizer, available in the App Store.