App mover

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
Does anyone know of a program or app that allows you to easliy move icons on iTunes so you don't have to try to on the iPhone? I am tired of trying to move the icons on the phone. I would love to be able to move them on the pc screen, it just would seem to be easier.

thanks,

Eric

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Does anyone know of a program or app that allows you to easliy move icons on iTunes so you don't have to try to on the iPhone? I am tired of trying to move the icons on the phone. I would love to be able to move them on the pc screen, it just would seem to be easier.

thanks,

Eric
Though it would be very nice if you could because sometimes it can take a while to get organized, but there is no way of doing this.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good point! If you got many pages on the Springboard it take some time to organize all these icons in "categorizes" or move them around!

I would be great with an iPhone app doing that..

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
At least when the App updates it isn't automatically moved forward to the first homepage any more. That was annoying.

The ability to arrange icons in iTunes would be cool though.

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Here is a tip for moving apps when you have multiple pages. Take one or multiple apps off of your bottom row that you can see on all springboard page. Then use the empty space to easily move your apps from page to page. Once done place you favorite app back on the bottom row.