App of the day really helps (app)

iguy

Dec 30, 2013
Getting an app called Appoftheday from the AppStore was the best app I got! It tells u when exclusive paid apps are going free and it's not some knock off app it actually tells u real quality paid apps going free!

lancer_325

Bronze
Jun 9, 2010
Getting an app called Appoftheday from the AppStore was the best app I got! It tells u when exclusive paid apps are going free and it's not some knock off app it actually tells u real quality paid apps going free!
And if you sign up for their email notification daily you'll never miss a great deal. I use it every day to check for deals and apps gone free. Have got some excellent apps mostly for office related stuff like PDF programmes and a few productivity/utility apps. It's one of the few apps I use on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Do you refer to the app "App Of The Day", or "BestAppOfTheDay"? "App Of The Day" hasn't been updated since March of 2010 and no longer offers new app deals. That according to the reviews.