App Store - changing the language titles

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Justgryne, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Justgryne

Justgryne New Member

Hi.. I'm new to this site and I'll like some help. I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 4s and I can't change the langauge titles in the app store?

2. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

Hi Justgryne, welcome to EiC.

What do you mean by "change the langauge titles"?
    If it has something to do with app names and descriptions, sadly the developer has control over that, not Apple or the iPhone. If, say, the description is in French and you want it in English there's nothing you could do really.

3. Justgryne

Justgryne New Member

My problem is, when I open iTunes or the app store all the heading at the bottom of the screen is in a different langauge,music,video....etc.

4. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

Oh that? It depends on the system langauge you've set. It can't be set separately.

5. Justgryne

Justgryne New Member

This is not my first iPhone and I also have an iPad...the iPad app store is the same as the langauge set on the iPad ....my iPhone however is set to English and the app store/iTunes is in Japanese. That my problem! I can't change the langauge to English.

6. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

Ohhh that's very strange. Try setting the langauge to non English set it back again. Or it could be because of the Apple ID you've logged in, is your store set to Japan by any chance?

7. Justgryne

Justgryne New Member

Omg!....I finally got the langauge to change in the app store..1> setting 2> store 3> clicked on Apple ID sign out 4> create new Apple ID 5> confirm your country or region.. Here is where I got to change the langauge ,,next,,,agree and close. 6> open app store and use existing Apple ID. Thank you for your help.