App Store Error Messages

skeeeto

Aug 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Everytime I try to download an app I get the error message that "this app and 87+ other apps cannot be downloaded at this time". Then they appear on my phone as if they are downloading then disappear. Is there any way to clear this? Or any suggestions?

Thanks!

@skeeeto

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Everytime I try to download an app I get the error message that "this app and 87+ other apps cannot be downloaded at this time". Then they appear on my phone as if they are downloading then disappear. Is there any way to clear this? Or any suggestions?

Thanks!

@skeeeto
Do you happen to have another iTunes account such as <username>@.me for example? I d'led a couple of apps to my iP2 using my .me account & must change from my primary acct to this 2nd one to get updates for two those apps.
YMMV

Any impatience you show will only create more stress.

Oct 1, 2011
I am having the same problem but it is because the app store is asking for my wife's login. This happened before and I cannot remember how I fixed it. I have gone to settings, app store and loged out and back in. I have synced my account with my computer and still no luck

Oct 1, 2011
I finally remembered what worked. There was one specific app (find friends) that changed to my wife's log in. I deleted the app and that broke the link. I was able to down load it again with my log in.