App Store Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by J-94, Oct 1, 2012.

1. J-94

J-94 Zealot
    Bronze

Sooo I deleted my speedtest app and now I'm trying to re-install it. I get a screen that says terms and conditions have changed. I agree and the screen then says, to try your purchase again. However instead of downloading, the process begins again with the terms and conditions. (Forming and endless loop of agreeing and hoping it finally begins to download)

2. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Try signing out and sign back in.

3. J-94

J-94 Zealot
    Bronze

Widespread problem apparently.

Attached Files:

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Yeah, that didn't work for me either.

5. J-94

J-94 Zealot
    Bronze

Hopefully they'll get something together to fix the issue soon. I feel bad for all the new iPhone users who probably think they're doing something wrong.

6. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

It's fixed now.

7. Alkali

Alkali Member
    Bronze

I noticed early morning today I have one update in the store but since then nothing happens when I open "Update" in the Store. I will wait for a lone time but nothing happens, I can't even see the Application that needs the Update. Other part of the Store I.e Featured, Top Charts works normal. I have a 3G Connectivity. Please help my friends.

Sent using iCafe app

8. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

No problems on my end at this time...

I would force-quit the App Store app and try again: if you're in the app itself, press and hold the power/stand-by button until you see "slide to power off," then release the button and press and hold the home button until the app closes.

If you're not in the app, double-press the home button, then long-press the App Store icon at the bottom of the screen until you see red minus-sign badges by each app icon (and all four icons should be jiggling). Tap the red minus sign badge by the App Store icon to force-quit it.

Then re-start the app. If this still doesn't work, reboot your phone...

9. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

You're not alone. I've noticed this a lot lately. I agree with Rafagon, force quit the app and try again. I even sometimes just wait until later. I've not had to soft or hard restart (reboot) my phone yet.

10. Alkali

Alkali Member
    Bronze

I did exactly like you suggested and everything is back to normal. This could be from the Apple servers I think.