App Store sign in

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
First of all, I haven't been around for awhile, so forgive me if this is a stupid ?. I have a friend with a new 3g iPhone and she is trying to check out the app store. It asked her for username and password. She tried Apple id, but no go. Can someone help me help her, please?

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Did she use her email address & password? Its the same as if you were logging into iTunes to purchase a song.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
You have to set up an account in iTunes with a credit or debit card. If she hasn't done this yet have her do so. This will also set up the username and password.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
You have to set up an account in iTunes with a credit or debit card. If she hasn't done this yet have her do so. This will also set up the username and password.
Like I said, I told her this, but she insists that she's doing the right thing with no results. I REALLY don't understand how that can be. Thanks

the watcher

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Like I said, I told her this, but she insists that she's doing the right thing with no results. I REALLY don't understand how that can be. Thanks
after she set up an account she need to sync her iPhone and that should slove the problems.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
after she set up an account she need to sync her iPhone and that should slove the problems.
She finally got it to work. Told me to tell you guys Thanks. I told her to join EIC and tell you herself. But until then I thank you guys for her.