App Store Woes

Nov 10, 2008
My app store app tells me i've got updates waiting, but if I don't update immediately it will later tell me that all my apps are up to date. Then a little later it shows the app updates as available again.

Has anyone else experienced this? And more importantly, does anyone know how to fix it? P

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Is this happening while on the phone or while using iTunes on the computer? My phone and iTunes will often give me contradictory statements and while one tells me that I am up to date the other will require that I update a few Apps.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
My phone and iTunes will often give me contradictory statements and while one tells me that I am up to date the other will require that I update a few Apps.
Same here. Just go with the flow because sooner than later you are going to get every update you need.

gotzaiPhone

Zealot
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
I have that problem too on my iPhone. I like to know what is included in the update before I blindly update and if I update one at a time, I will lose some in the update menu after the first one or two I do. So what I have started to do is, look at all the info, but still, after reading everything, update all. It seems that is the only way to not run into any issues.