App Store won't let me download updates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rootntootn

Bronze
Sep 11, 2011
I've noticed, sinced ios6 upgrade, that iTunes Match wasn't working. Tonight I turned match back on under settings. When I went into Music to download some tunes from my cloud library (on wifi), I was informed that there are new appstore regulations I must agree to. I got (no kidding) 20+ prompts, kept hitting OK. Finally regs came up on screen, but I couldn't hit the agree button at the bottom of the page. Popup seemed to preclude this. Two warm and one cold reboot later, still can't simply agree to changes so I can download.

So went on Ipad (3): same prob. There are 5 apps to update, store asks me to agree, I keep saying hitting agree button (at least I can access it on the ipad) but it still doesn't let me update. When I then try to update, same routine of asking for agreement begins. (did it 5 times)

Any word on this? Thanks!

Rootntootn

Bronze
Sep 11, 2011
Yep, after about 45 minutes, it's (itune store) allowing me to download cuts from the cloud. I suspect, with 5 million new iPhone bought, Apple servers are getting the hammer. Also, my ipad is finally updating the 5 apps. Whew! Never saw this before (had 7 iPhones and 2 ipads) and had me worried.