App to add a page?

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
I need to add a page between pages on my phone...for example:

I have 9 pages of apps.

Page 3 is now over-full (I only like three rows of apps, not four....and I have three full)

I would like to add a page after page 3 (because 3 was my food/menu/workout tracker page) so that page 3 and 4 are the food/menu/workout pages without having to move page 9 icons to page 10, page 8 icons to page 9, page 7 icons to page 8...etc.

Does cydia have an app that will add a blank page inbetween page 3 and 4?

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I second the categories option. I have my first 2 pages of apps I constantly use and on my third page I have 6 category icons titled: sports, weather, math, utilities, media, miscellaneous. I probably have 8-10 icons in each folder. Yes it takes 2 taps to open the program, (one to open folder and one to open program) but it's much easier and quicker than flipping and searching through page after page hunting that elusive app.

ihack

Bronze
Nov 7, 2008
Orange Park, FL
I used to use iblank I think it was called. You just add an invisible icon on that page. It will appear to be empty. I hope that's what your talking about. :)

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Categories let's you create folders that you put your icons in. If I wanted I could put 16 folders on 1 page and 15-20 icons or apps in each folder so I would never have to flip pages because all my apps would be on my home screen. It's really kinda cool. But hope you're liking Stack V3.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
I wish I could stand categories...I don't like it at all..oh well, I'll just shift around.