app update not working

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
anybody else having problems updating their apps lately?. I can't do via the phone or iTunes. It just keeps loading and eventually times out

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
YEP ME TOO. I think the store is overloaded we people downloading 2.2. I will try back later.

matt33263

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
Texas
anybody else having problems updating their apps lately?. I can't do via the phone or iTunes. It just keeps loading and eventually times out
I did have that problem on my iPhone but I could do it in iTunes instead. When I tried to do it on my phone it just said loading and would never "load"

Dec 3, 2007
I did have that problem on my iPhone but I could do it in iTunes instead. When I tried to do it on my phone it just said loading and would never "load"
Me too...This works for me = Delete the application from your phone that needs to be updated and then redownload it...new version installs...only way I can get it done

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
yes the updates on the iPhone is just staying on loading for me as well. I can still surf the rest of the store.

ornurse

Nov 20, 2008
?Temporary

Hopefully this is temporary. Maybe just overloaded from the firmware update. Hope it's resolved quickly.

villaboy

Nov 22, 2008
It seems to be happening a lot and I too have had problems updated my apps.

Lots of error messages at the moment, but I am sure that Apple are aware of this and will have it fixed shortly.