App wishlist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I manage my AT&T U-Verse DVR on my iPhone as well. I think I saw Comcast in the Appstore also.

I would like to see somebody develop an app that can arm/disarm my car alarm & also work as a 2 way pager for it. Lock/unlock & pop the trunk. It also has to be able to remote start the car. Basically, I want it to replace my current car security 2 way pager. It wouldn't hurt either if it was capable of activating/deactivating my garage door opener.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I would like to see somebody develop an app that can arm/disarm my car alarm & also work as a 2 way pager for it. Lock/unlock & pop the trunk. It also has to be able to remote start the car. Basically, I want it to replace my current car security 2 way pager. It wouldn't hurt either if it was capable of activating/deactivating my garage door opener.
There is an app in the works for this, sorta anyway....this would be on the top of my wish list.

Heres a video:
The Article:
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/08/delphi-concept-controls-your-car-through-iphone/

Tyger_purr

Bronze
Oct 3, 2010
I'd like to see more apps that use multiple devices.
Such as an iPad game that uses the iPhone as a controller.
Or a 3d modeling app or art app where the iPad is the workspace and the iPhone is a tool bar.

What I'd really like is an app that makes the iPad a remote keypad (like Custom Keypad) for my computer over Bluetooth.