Apple $100 Store Credit. Any recommendations?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iBashu

Sep 5, 2007
OK, so now that it's official that the early buyers of iPhone (June 29 through August 21) will receive a $100 store credit by Apple, do you guys have any recommendations on how to spend it? I mean any good accessories or products anyone would like to recommend. Thanks.

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
OK, so now that it's official that the early buyers of iPhone (June 29 through August 21) will receive a $100 store credit by Apple, do you guys have any recommendations on how to spend it? I mean any good accessories or products anyone would like to recommend. Thanks.
Not sure if its still over $100 or not (think when i got it it was like $120 or soemthing) but the Jawbone ROCKS! I have a Jeep wrangler with a soft top, lifted with big loud tires and not once has anyone complained about the sound. I cant say that for the phone, wired headsets or any other bluetooth headset yet.

It takes some getting use to on how to wear it over all and some trial and error with ear loops and ear buds to use. I had to go through every combo and actually bend the loop just a tad. But over all its an AMAZING and works GREAT with the iPhone. If you are getting it for basically free i'd suggest that!

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I haven't decided If I will pick up the iPod Classic (160 GB) or another iPhone for my wife.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i either get the jawbone or pay another 50 dollars on the new ipod nano.
why you ask if i already have it for my iPhone? well. because i will use the ipod nano for my car through the fm transmitter. iPhone doesn't work:p

Jul 2, 2007
Mt Brook, AL
Jawbone or Apple headset

I am trying to decide between the Jawbone and the Apple bluetooth headset. Maybe an iPod Touch! Or a new Nano. Or half off Aperture. I am sure I will find someway to spend it.:cool:

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I am trying to decide between the Jawbone and the Apple bluetooth headset. Maybe an iPod Touch! Or a new Nano. Or half off Aperture. I am sure I will find someway to spend it.:cool:

IMO i think getting an ipod touch is completely useless, since you already have the functions on your iPhone, unless you going to give it as a present to someone, and the new nano looks amazingly awesome, i would get that
but does anyone know if you can listen to your music on your jawbone, or is it just phone calls.
please help

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007

Read reviews about the Apple bluetooth headset first. I don't think I have heard one good review about it. The only good thing about it is the dock and charging cable is kind of sweet. But i hear its a really bad headset

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I was going to buy an AirPort card for an old Mac I have that I want to start using again..

But I think I'll save it for when I buy a new iPhone.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
i will probably get the iPhone video adapter that is coming out soon its on the the Apple website. 50 bucks
ya thats what iam waiting for..I pray to god it is actually iPhone compatible and not some sort of glitch.

gt1948

Bronze
Jan 30, 2007
Memphis
bt headset Apple

Read reviews about the Apple bluetooth headset first. I don't think I have heard one good review about it. The only good thing about it is the dock and charging cable is kind of sweet. But i hear its a really bad headset
mine works fine. only complaint i have is the lack of winnd suppression

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Is the Applecare protection plan transferable to newer iPhone models in the future if you have it on your current iPhone?
Applecare stays with the product. For example, if you sell your iPhone and buy a new one, the Applecare goes to the new owner of your old phone. So it's "transferrable" in that way. Applecare is tied to the serial number.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Just bought iLife and iWork last night at a CompUSA so its Leopard for me.

Also saw the 24" iMac up close and personal for the first time. WOW. I'm sure it took them awhile to clean up the droool. :) :)