Apple 5th Ave store CNN coverage tonight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Hello everybody, I am writing to you from a computer at the 5th ave store and was just witness to CNN interviewing Greg Packer and the other 7 or so people already in line. The interview was pretty long and will certainly be scaled down but it should be good tv. I will say, this Greg Packard guy is funny as crap.....Anyways its pretty crazy down here right now ALOT of media and people stopping not to mention there is a concert going on next store....I managed to take about 15-25 pics on my POS verizon camera phone but they should be decent. I will upload the pics later when I get home and provide more details.

BTW, the news clip should air on CNN sometime later today or tonight.

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
So I wonder if sitting out there for 48 hours was worth it being 1st instead of 6th.

LOL.
Just look at all the publicity the guy is getting. He may even get his own sitcom called "The Misadventures of Sweaty McTouchscreen".

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Just look at all the publicity the guy is getting. He may even get his own sitcom called "The Misadventures of Sweaty McTouchscreen".
Naw, it'd be a Reality TV show. 20 people are waiting in line for some unknown thing. In every Episode Greg Packard instigates a new obstacle they must overcome.

In every episode someone gives up and leaves the line. Last person still in lines wins the Million bucks!

Episode 1. Pigeons, like hundreds of them pooping all over everything.
Episode 2. Boring pedestrians that stop and want to talk with you
Episode 3. Rain.. No... Huricane, Yeah!
Episode 4. Challange Episode, win the challenega dn get a shower as a reward!
Episode 5. Series is Cancelled.

- SR

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Just got home I am uploading the pictures to my computer now but due to verizon I have to manually select and send each photo separately....