Apple and Drake $19 million deal?

detroity2k

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Detroit, MI
Apple's yet-to-be-announced music streaming service wants record labels to give the company the right to their music for free for the first three months according to a New York Post report. This is a wild request!!! Music streaming s not my thing yet.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Three months? Taylor Swift won't be happy with this arrangement. I'm not big into streaming music, at least the kind that replaces your existing library. When I stream, it's more random, rather than listening to my favorite artists. I still buy albums and own my music.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Three months? Taylor Swift won't be happy with this arrangement. I'm not big into streaming music, at least the kind that replaces your existing library. When I stream, it's more random, rather than listening to my favorite artists. I still buy albums and own my music.
I'm with you Chris but for different reasons. Music streaming doesn't interest me as my musical tastes start in the 1940's and stopped in the mid to late 80's. I have a rather extensive collection of MP3's totaling almost 100,000 songs so there is nothing that streaming has to offer me that I don't already possess.