Apple Begging?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
They don't run those ads here, ha they sound kinda funny. What people don't realise is that the cheapest mac on a £ for £ (or $ for $) basis is much better than the microsoft version. Windows just seems to slow everything down.

I love my mac and hate having to use a windows machine at work!

ct2k7

Bronze
Jul 7, 2009
For me, this is quite old news.

I have tried a mac, and couldn't adapt to it easily enough, so I'll try again at some stage.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Macs give a better spec for the money you pay. I've had both windows and Mac. I'm 22 years old and i've been playing with them both for about 7years or so and i'll always choose OSX over windows. I personally don't rate windows whatsoever- I'm not bitter or anything I just think they over-complicate things, the OS is sluggish and Vista... oh dear!

Once a Mac always a Mac.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
You should make the switch at least make an appointment with a one to one and you'll get time with one Apple store worker to sit down and learn anything about the computers.

2white2fight

Bronze
Mar 31, 2009
925 the bay
Macs give a better spec for the money you pay. I've had both windows and Mac. I'm 22 years old and i've been playing with them both for about 7years or so and i'll always choose OSX over windows. I personally don't rate windows whatsoever- I'm not bitter or anything I just think they over-complicate things, the OS is sluggish and Vista... oh dear!

Once a Mac always a Mac.
12435, never leaving osx

paa79594

Silver
Jul 23, 2007
Los Angeles
www.theplasticguys.com
For me, this is quite old news.

I have tried a mac, and couldn't adapt to it easily enough, so I'll try again at some stage.
Not sure how you couldn't "adapt" to a Mac. Maybe you mean get used to, or want to use over Windows?

I'd have to say they are VERY easy to use and hopefully one day there will be a Mac in your home.

one1

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Signal Mountain, TN
Apple is the only computer company in the world that "pays with cash" when they order their supplies. You must understand the scope of a company that is worth billions and has all their cash in the bank, they owe NOBODY.

When the market hit the floor and companies tumbled, Apple has ZERO dependency on any banks. The company was literally pulling money from their wallet, and had no lendors to depend on. Other companies went under right and left, they are still cutting jobs at dell and microsoft to this day to compensate for the huge losses from the credit lines being cut off by the banks that were collapsing.

All the other companies have billions out in credit lines. Apple has billions in the bank and no credit cards. I'm a shareholder, I know ;). Think about that for a while. Apple isn't begging anyone for anything. ;) They are the only ones that actually own everything, the building, the computers, the land the company sits on......... everything and STILL have billions of greenbacks in the bank.

It's a feat so huge it's almost impossible to grasp. Nobody is in the same league. Every other company and all the assets are owned by the banks.