Apple Bluetooth Headset OK'D by FCC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

adamjohn_98

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Thanks engadget:

Remember the Apple Bluetooth Headset announced with the iPhone? Yeah, we know, it's a little fuzzy because of the insane hype surrounding the handset itself, but Apple is doing a Bluetooth Headset too -- and guess what, the FCC just gave it a thumbs-up. Unfortunately for all of us, there are confidentiality agreements preventing more information about the device from showing up, but at least for now it looks like the missing pieces are finally falling into place for Apple's whole mobile phone initiative thing.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/15/apple-bluetooth-headset-gets-fcc-go-ahead/#comments

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I doubt it. It looks similar to any regular bluetooth headset. The Jawbone is the best out there right now.

Jun 21, 2007
Haha, man, bluetooth headsets always look funny to me. No matter how slick and elegant a company tries to make them, I just can't get over how goofy they look; to me, anyway. Everyone's got their own sense of what's cool.

I guess for me the best looking headset would be a smaller version of a Jabra without the mic sticking out... something more like a hearing aid.

rollerbones

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Ohio
I was at the Apple Store today and one of the workers saw it on my and said it looked good, it works VERY well.. The Apple one looked like it may just plug into your ear...if that is the case they will not go over good because they don't stay well if you are moving.

Last edited by a moderator: