Apple Bluetooth Headset Shipped!

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Alright the bluetooth from Apple shipped out to me today. I can't wait to see how it functions both fit / function. I will report back. Anyone else got theirs or one on the way?

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Alright the bluetooth from Apple shipped out to me today. I can't wait to see how it functions both fit / function. I will report back. Anyone else got theirs or one on the way?
mine ships out in like 2 days

so let me know what you think, i also got the dual dock with it as well, its going to be sick..........

Jul 1, 2007
I love my Apple Bluetooth!

I was lucky enought to pick one up at my local Apple store on Wednesday afternoon. I LOVE mine. I have good sound quality and while I HATE the stock Apple earphones, this is so light, I don't mind it. I did go to the audiologist yesterday to have a custom molded earpiece made just in case, but may just use it at home for long phone calls. I could get by without it probably, but I was ordering custom earmolds for my Shure headphones and I got a discount. :)