Apple Bluetooth Headset Shipped!

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Alright the bluetooth from Apple shipped out to me today. I can't wait to see how it functions both fit / function. I will report back. Anyone else got theirs or one on the way?

Blooz4u

Jul 10, 2007
Apple BT

We'll be waiting for your review.
I'm also waiting for a few reviews. I've already had the Jawbone and it wasn't very comfortable. I hope the Apple BT is a better fit!

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
Mine was shipped from China and last report was in Indiana (I'm in Oregon). Looks like delivery on Monday.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Who will be the first to rate it and review the Apple Bluetooth headset in our reviews section.;)

Last edited:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Who will be the first to rate it and review the Apple Bluetooth headset in our reviews section.;)
me, i bought mine in the store 2 days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

ja_vo

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Alright the bluetooth from Apple shipped out to me today. I can't wait to see how it functions both fit / function. I will report back. Anyone else got theirs or one on the way?
mine ships out in like 2 days

so let me know what you think, i also got the dual dock with it as well, its going to be sick..........

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Just reviewed it. How long until it appears?

Jul 1, 2007
I love my Apple Bluetooth!

I was lucky enought to pick one up at my local Apple store on Wednesday afternoon. I LOVE mine. I have good sound quality and while I HATE the stock Apple earphones, this is so light, I don't mind it. I did go to the audiologist yesterday to have a custom molded earpiece made just in case, but may just use it at home for long phone calls. I could get by without it probably, but I was ordering custom earmolds for my Shure headphones and I got a discount. :)

Jul 1, 2007
Review

I just submitted a review. I hope it helps!

Last edited by a moderator: