Apple Bragi Partnership?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I'm so freaking excited can't wait to get them. I heard that sound was also improved. All in all excited like a kid at Xmas lol
I am absolutely inlove with my Bragi by starkey!! I'm
Sure the standard will be just as amazing! The sound is definitely much improved, and at least for me, the fit is so perfect that they actually disappear in your ears and it's like every sound is coming directly from my brain! The BT issues of the original are completely resolved, and the battery life is out of this world!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I am absolutely inlove with my Bragi by starkey!! I'm
Sure the standard will be just as amazing! The sound is definitely much improved, and at least for me, the fit is so perfect that they actually disappear in your ears and it's like every sound is coming directly from my brain! The BT issues of the original are completely resolved, and the battery life is out of this world!
I kept thinking your honeymoon phase would end sometime soon, but I'm starting to doubt it now. Must be true love. :D

Side note. I like my AirPods, but...yesterday, I said "decrease volume" and Siri told me it couldn't decrease volume. (n) I then said "lower volume" and it worked. Lame. It worked before with that wording. I'm excited for iOS 11 because we'll be able to program the taps on left and right to do different things.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I kept thinking your honeymoon phase would end sometime soon, but I'm starting to doubt it now. Must be true love. :D

Side note. I like my AirPods, but...yesterday, I said "decrease volume" and Siri told me it couldn't decrease volume. (n) I then said "lower volume" and it worked. Lame. It worked before with that wording. I'm excited for iOS 11 because we'll be able to program the taps on left and right to do different things.
LOL! Hello Europa! Omg, so the Bragi brand has been able to do what Apple did for me with iPhone. I'm a big fan and the earbuds are part of my daily routine. The only thing that I wish is that Apple would acquire them as to ensure they'll be around for a long time.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007

I'm also looking forward to iPhone 8 and iOS 11

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
IMG_1169.jpg
They are finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m updating them right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
Ok so I just received my Bragi Dash Pro. The fit is slightly better then the original Dash which were pretty good fit. Bluetooth connectivity is definitely better. The original Dash had connection issues that were improved through software updates but was never perfect. Well that’s all gone now I couldn’t be happier with the connection. Sound you ask? Well that’s the one area that I think these buds kick ass. The sound is better then the original ones and it’s by a lot. So far I am very impressed with the Bragi Dash Pro. These smartbuds have it all fitness tracking, gestures, updatable firmware, 4D menu, transparency hearing. Oh and almost forgot you can summon Siri by tapping your right cheek. Bragi Dash Pro really are computers in your ears

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Ok so I just received my Bragi Dash Pro. The fit is slightly better then the original Dash which were pretty good fit. Bluetooth connectivity is definitely better. The original Dash had connection issues that were improved through software updates but was never perfect. Well that’s all gone now I couldn’t be happier with the connection. Sound you ask? Well that’s the one area that I think these buds kick ass. The sound is better then the original ones and it’s by a lot. So far I am very impressed with the Bragi Dash Pro. These smartbuds have it all fitness tracking, gestures, updatable firmware, 4D menu, transparency hearing. Oh and almost forgot you can summon Siri by tapping your right cheek. Bragi Dash Pro really are computers in your ears
Glad to see the good review!

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
IMG_0490.JPG
image.jpg
I really like the profile that these earbuds provide when you have them on. I left something else out too these things are waterproof for up to 3ft. It also provides 4gb of internal memory so you can download you’re own DRM-free music. I know that these earphones are expensive but I think that your are getting a lot for the price. I mean these things will automatically know if you’re running, swimming, or cycling so it’ll start the corresponding workout without your interaction. I see why Liberated is so stoked about these. I purchase mine from BestBuy as they had them with free 2 day shipping. Bragi’s website has a 45 days shipping. Hands down these have gone one of the best wireless earplugs that are truely wireless this year. I do see the possibilities if Apple were to acquire Bragi and adapt the W1 chip with all that this earplugs can do.

Last edited:

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
View attachment 45398 View attachment 45399 I really like the profile that these earbuds provide when you have them on. I left something else out too these things are waterproof for up to 3ft. It also provides 4gb of internal memory so you can download you’re own DRM-free music. I know that these earphones are expensive but I think that your are getting a lot for the price. I mean these things will automatically know if you’re running, swimming, or cycling so it’ll start the corresponding workout without your interaction. I see why Liberated is so stoked about these. I purchase mine from BestBuy as they had them with free 2 day shipping. Bragi’s website has a 45 days shipping. Hands down these have gone one of the best wireless earplugs that are truely wireless this year. I do see the possibilities if Apple were to acquire Bragi and adapt the W1 chip with all that this earplugs can do.
Awesome!! I love these earbuds, the pro is the way to go, my starkey version is hands down the best $500 I've spent on wearable tech. I'm ordering a regular pro version for my son's birthday.