Apple Bragi Partnership?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by liberated, May 16, 2017.

1. Mthoroughbred

Mthoroughbred Contributor
    Silver

I'm so freaking excited can't wait to get them. I heard that sound was also improved. All in all excited like a kid at Xmas lol

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I am absolutely inlove with my Bragi by starkey!! I'm
    Sure the standard will be just as amazing! The sound is definitely much improved, and at least for me, the fit is so perfect that they actually disappear in your ears and it's like every sound is coming directly from my brain! The BT issues of the original are completely resolved, and the battery life is out of this world!

3. Mthoroughbred

Silver

All I can ask is? Is it Wednesday yet?

4. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Make sure to write your impressions here!!!!!

5. Mthoroughbred

Silver

M
    Oh I will bro. And I’ll make sure that I use a lot of exclamations lol

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I kept thinking your honeymoon phase would end sometime soon, but I'm starting to doubt it now. Must be true love. :D

Side note. I like my AirPods, but...yesterday, I said "decrease volume" and Siri told me it couldn't decrease volume. (n) I then said "lower volume" and it worked. Lame. It worked before with that wording. I'm excited for iOS 11 because we'll be able to program the taps on left and right to do different things.

7. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

LOL! Hello Europa! Omg, so the Bragi brand has been able to do what Apple did for me with iPhone. I'm a big fan and the earbuds are part of my daily routine. The only thing that I wish is that Apple would acquire them as to ensure they'll be around for a long time.

8. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I'm also looking forward to iPhone 8 and iOS 11

9. Mthoroughbred

Silver

IMG_1169.jpg They are finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m updating them right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Mthoroughbred

Silver

11. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

Wohoooooo!!! You beat me with your exclamation points bro!! Post your impressions here!!!

12. Mthoroughbred

Silver

Ok so I just received my Bragi Dash Pro. The fit is slightly better then the original Dash which were pretty good fit. Bluetooth connectivity is definitely better. The original Dash had connection issues that were improved through software updates but was never perfect. Well that’s all gone now I couldn’t be happier with the connection. Sound you ask? Well that’s the one area that I think these buds kick ass. The sound is better then the original ones and it’s by a lot. So far I am very impressed with the Bragi Dash Pro. These smartbuds have it all fitness tracking, gestures, updatable firmware, 4D menu, transparency hearing. Oh and almost forgot you can summon Siri by tapping your right cheek. Bragi Dash Pro really are computers in your ears