Apple BT holder keychain.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Wasn't sure if this goes under accessories or modifications...
I made a keychain holder for my Apple BT headset so I wouldn't lose it, since it was so small.
I took the original tray that the headset came in and cut all the edges off of it and then glued a piece of stretch strap on it to hold the headset in place. Looking for a sturdier solution, but this definitely works for now, and it was FREE. I love me some Free!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
im just wondering BTW how do you like it, the bluetooth it is... is it like the Apple branded headphones that hurt people ears or is it a little different? ive ben considering getting one

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Unfortunately, the "speaker" part is just like the Apple stock headphones for the iPhone. I had the little foam piece on it, but I think my cat got a hold of it.
It was comfortable with the faom on it, but it's awkward in my ear without it. Funnier still is that it fits better in my left ear than my right, but I prefer it in my right. C'est la vie.

Overall, I like the headset, it's small and loud, and 90% of the time no static whatsoever. Occasionally, I get static when there is too much density between the phone and headset, but it's rare.

Last edited by a moderator: