Apple Care for iPhone now available

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I had thought about getting it, but you should still be able to purchase it within your standard 1 year warranty so I don't see the need to rush out and buy it, plus knowing me I will have another phone before the 2 years is up anyway.

Plus... You can transfer the Apple care to a different user if you sell the phone, at least according to the Apple web site.

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
I had thought about getting it, but you should still be able to purchase it within your standard 1 year warranty so I don't see the need to rush out and buy it, plus knowing me I will have another phone before the 2 years is up anyway.

Plus... You can transfer the Apple care to a different user if you sell the phone, at least according to the Apple web site.
I bought that yesterday when I saw it on the Apple website. This Applecare plan is reasonable, it's the one for the macbook I bought recently that's stupid expensive (250.00 ouch) I feel like it's a good idea to have some kind of plan for this expensive thing I carry around every where I go...