Apple Care for iPhone now available

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I had thought about getting it, but you should still be able to purchase it within your standard 1 year warranty so I don't see the need to rush out and buy it, plus knowing me I will have another phone before the 2 years is up anyway.

Plus... You can transfer the Apple care to a different user if you sell the phone, at least according to the Apple web site.

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
I had thought about getting it, but you should still be able to purchase it within your standard 1 year warranty so I don't see the need to rush out and buy it, plus knowing me I will have another phone before the 2 years is up anyway.

Plus... You can transfer the Apple care to a different user if you sell the phone, at least according to the Apple web site.
I bought that yesterday when I saw it on the Apple website. This Applecare plan is reasonable, it's the one for the macbook I bought recently that's stupid expensive (250.00 ouch) I feel like it's a good idea to have some kind of plan for this expensive thing I carry around every where I go...