Apple Cinema Display's

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Like with most things Apple, we probably won't know when until it actually happens ;)

I have a 30in Cinema display that is two years old and still the nicest 30 incher out there. Simply a marvelous monitor with outstanding colors and resolution :)

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
Like with most things Apple, we probably won't know when until it actually happens ;)

I have a 30in Cinema display that is two years old and still the nicest 30 incher out there. Simply a marvelous monitor with outstanding colors and resolution :)
Yeah I know because I was actually thinking of getting one but see the thing is the price tag on them is ridiculous for being roughly like you said 2-3 years old I am not saying its out dated technology or anything but at the same time it has a significant price tag for a 2-3 year old monitor now I did see they released some new monitors that look just like iMac's but they are all kinda small and I don't think they are considered Cinema displays.

Eninety2

Silver
Jul 22, 2008
what they should do is release a newer version with a bigger size and integrated Apple TV.