Apple credit question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
anyone know why we cant use it to buy iTunes? i have an idea....because if we use it to buy iTunes they would loose more money than buying their products cause if we buy music then they have to apy for the cost to the srtist but if we buy their stuff they only loose the cost of making it which im guessing is considerbly less. thanks in advance

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
anyone know why we cant use it to buy iTunes? i have an idea....because if we use it to buy iTunes they would loose more money than buying their products cause if we buy music then they have to apy for the cost to the srtist but if we buy their stuff they only loose the cost of making it which im guessing is considerbly less. thanks in advance
Couldn't you buy an iTunes gift card?

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...rowse&mco=19ACBC54&node=home/giftcards/iTunes

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Why does everyone think Apple is this mythical company that cares? They just make excellent products. They give as much of a sh*t about you as any other big company.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Why does everyone think Apple is this mythical company that cares? They just make excellent products. They give as much of a sh*t about you as any other big company.
i didn't say that i think they are the best company in the world or w/e and i never have but i think thatbeing able to buy iTunes would also give them more GOOD publicity

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
You can use the credit to purchase an iTunes gift card(s) and they will be mailed to you. You can not purchase an iTunes gift certificate.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
when you say refund do you mean the people that bought it within the 14 day period and got $200 back? cause thats not what i was talking about, ive had mine since iDay. the reason they could get the iTunes was cause they got $200 cash back

Last edited by a moderator: