Apple drops the price on the iPhone!

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
Since it seems everyone is taking things a little too seriously of late, I thought I'd mix it up a little.

How awesome! Apple just dropped the price on the iPhone an entire $200! I can hardly contain my excitement!

</sarcasm>

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Now that they're so cheap, I might buy one for my girlfriend or our anniversary. Sweet! :laugh2:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
They will seriously sell like hot cakes now that the price has been cut. Too bad, I already bought my wife her iPhone.

JKD

Bronze
Aug 16, 2007
They will seriously sell like hot cakes now that the price has been cut. Too bad, I already bought my wife her iPhone.
+1

Great price for a great product...

cherry ghost

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
maybe i'll get rid of my first wife who i already bought an iPhone for, remarry and then get her an iPhone. what a glorious day!

slingshot110

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
SF, CA
This really is a great price for the product. I can't help but wonder why this was not the price on iDay.

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
They will seriously sell like hot cakes now that the price has been cut. .
I believe the overwhelming number of people who wanted one, got one right away. Although, sure, now they can get their Significant Other a phone as well.

iPhone still doesn't do everything it ought to do. So it could sell for $100, and yet people who need a feature it's missing, still aren't going to get it. If/when Apple gives it a huge software update, AND open it to third party apps, then this could change.

I think the Touch non-phone iPod version will sell pretty well, though.