Apple expected to announce 5 million iPhone sold by Macworld

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I can definatly believe that. It will be interesting to see what their 4th qtr earnings will be. They will be catching up to the crackberries, maybe even pass.

Can't wait for the Stevo Macworld presentation.
I'll be there!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Scary to think Charlie Manson will be there :sick:

Its amazing this guy is still around. I see the re-runs on the History channel where the prosecutor talks about the case.

Another amazing fact is I designed some high-end furniture about a year ago for the current owners. It was scary being there. I felt very uneasy, I can't see how some one can live there they need to raze it.

Sorry for going off subject.

wrhutch

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Pottsboro Texas
Its amazing this guy is still around. I see the re-runs on the History channel where the prosecutor talks about the case.

Another amazing fact is I designed some high-end furniture about a year ago for the current owners. It was scary being there. I felt very uneasy, I can't see how some one can live there they need to raze it.

Sorry for going off subject.
I bet that it was scary being there. I still have a hard time believing that people are capable of doing what was done there.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'll be there as well.

I haven't been since '04, and I'm up there on a businesss-like trip at the time, so yeah, I'm going.

- John

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Manson won't be up for parole again till 2012 when he will be 77. This comes up every 5 years. He got the death penalty, but on February 18, 1972,
California Supreme Court declared the death penalty cruel and unusual punishment in voilation of the state constitution. 107 inmates were taken off death row and resentenced. He will never be released, so I don't think we need to worry about it.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Manson won't be up for parole again till 2012 when he will be 77. This comes up every 5 years. He got the death penalty, but on February 18, 1972,
California Supreme Court declared the death penalty cruel and unusual punishment in voilation of the state constitution. 107 inmates were taken off death row and resentenced. He will never be released, so I don't think we need to worry about it.

He will have the lucky 7*7 but it will roll snake eyes for him.