Apple freeze on Gmail apps

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
now that Apple is launching mobile me will we still get apps like mobile gmail and google talk. Or will Apple freeze such apps out in preference to iChat and mobile me?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Can you please rephrase your question?

? (meaning query)

Will Apple permit full applications such as gtalk and gmail in 2.0, for example like blackberry permits within their OS? Or will they not allow them in favour of proprietry Apple applications such as iChat ? ;)

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
? (meaning query)

Will Apple permit full applications such as gtalk and gmail in 2.0, for example like blackberry permits within their OS? Or will they not allow them in favour of proprietry Apple applications such as iChat ? ;)
That's much better lol.
I think they should do because they have pretty close partnerships with Google, as you probably know from the Google Maps, and YouTube apps.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
That's much better lol.
I think they should do because they have pretty close partnerships with Google, as you probably know from the Google Maps, and YouTube apps.
that's why I love this forum. You make a post that doesn't make much sense and some politely tells you to rephrase. In any other forum some plonker would try and have a laugh at you! Thanks for your response and not taking the complete piss out of my rushed poor English. Cheers phsycology and big up the EIC:)

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
that's why I love this forum. You make a post that doesn't make much sense and some politely tells you to rephrase. In any other forum some plonker would try and have a laugh at you! Thanks for your response and not taking the complete piss out of my rushed poor English. Cheers phsycology and big up the EIC:)
Your welcome, iRobot. Glad i could help! :D