Apple Glasses?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Once Glass launches we see more variety ( there are plenty competitors already) of that type wearable. If I was a company so, I would be working on a simular product, while Google get all legal issues kinked out, and wait what consumers do. Glass is so let's say in your face that it may be difficult for public to get used people wearing it. From my experience ( specially here in Germany) people just stare and look away but then can't help but stare some more.

bizzzar

Dec 11, 2013
I think Apple will wait several years to see how Google Glass is doing. If it wont't fail, Apple will create something similar, but better.:)

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
I think Apple will wait several years to see how Google Glass is doing. If it won't't fail, Apple will create something similar, but better.:)
Check this out ....
Apple granted patent for portable 3D media goggles

www.slashgear.com

Apple has been granted a patent by the US Patent and Trademark Office for a pair of portable media viewing goggles. The patent says they “may resemble ski or motorcycle goggles.”

Sent using iCafe app

bizzzar

Dec 11, 2013
Check this out ....
Apple granted patent for portable 3D media goggles
Apple has been granted a patent by the US Patent and Trademark Office for a pair of portable media viewing goggles. The patent says they “may resemble ski or motorcycle goggles.”

Sent using iCafe app
If Apple patents something, it usually means this thing will be on the market at least five years later.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Patents are ways companies sometimes try to cash in on other companies that create new products by charging them for the use of patents or just suing them for infringement if they use them without permission.