Apple has announced WWDC 2013 - June 10-14

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I wonder if the interface in iOS 7 will receive a facelift and if they'll move towards the flat design being pushed by Jony Ive.

I'm not sure what to make of the 'great ideas take shape' and the clean, vivid colors that accompany the logo. I got nothin'..

Last edited:

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I wonder if the interface in iOS 7 will receive a facelift and if they'll move towards the flat design being pushed by Jony Ive.

I'm not sure what to make of the 'great ideas take shape' and the clean, vivid colors that accompany the logo. I got nothin'..
You need to come down here so we can do lunch and brainstorm. That way, when we're done brainstorming and still have no clue, at least we had a good lunch. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I am so full of emotions right now that I cannot possibly cover them all in just this one post.

I want a new iPhone. I will sell my right kidney to have own it.

I want Apple to take the world by storm. I want Apple to show the World that they are king. 5" screen?.Bigger is not better. Whatever form factor they are going to offer, I want the 5S.

What I have on my iPhone 5 right now (AND I AM NOT JAILBROKEN)... makes me so happy and makes the saliva drool right out of right right corner of my mouth thinking of what Apple has to offer in iOS 7.0?

****- >>> I love you JB dudes and dudettes...! But give me a tiny break? Isn't iOS 6.1.3 all that you ever dreamed of, and more?

Disclaimer: Still loving my JB dudes and dude-ettes! You guys rock! And you guys give me the inspiration for what I want to see in the next major iOS release!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I edited your emotions a tiny bit. ;)

That said, I never want a stock iPhone again - ever. In my opinion, if I can't jailbreak my phone, Apple can have it back.
Odd, but I could never get into the tinkering that happens with jailbroken iPhones. I know plenty of people do and absolutely love it. Many of them frequent here as a result, so I'm certainly a fan of anything that helps keeping people coming back.

Oddly enough, my last foray with Android, I was tinkering like mad. I was never pleased or I was tremendously pleased. I don't know, but I kept on keeping on with all sorts of adjustments and hacks.

I miss that now that I'm back on iPhone, but I don't miss it on the iPhone, if that makes sense. I like my stock, base iPhone -- with its black home screen. It's comforting.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Odd, but I could never get into the tinkering that happens with jailbroken iPhones. I know plenty of people do and absolutely love it. Many of them frequent here as a result, so I'm certainly a fan of anything that helps keeping people coming back.

Oddly enough, my last foray with Android, I was tinkering like mad. I was never pleased or I was tremendously pleased. I don't know, but I kept on keeping on with all sorts of adjustments and hacks.

I miss that now that I'm back on iPhone, but I don't miss it on the iPhone, if that makes sense. I like my stock, base iPhone -- with it's black home screen. It's comforting.
You're going about it all wrong, Chris. You jailbreak, install your tweaks, then sit back and enjoy your new iPhone.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[quote="chris, post: 1013498, member: 7". I like my stock, base iPhone -- with its black home screen. It's comforting.[/quote]

photo copy 2.PNG

"With its black home screen."

--*high5* I have the stock raindrop wallpaper myself (see above), but I so "feel ya, brotha!" The raindrops rule!