Apple has unleashed OS X Yosemite 10.10.4

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Straight from Apple's notes:

The OS X Yosemite v10.10.4 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.

This update:
  • Improves networking reliability
  • Improves Migration Assistant reliability
  • Addresses an issue that prevented some external displays from functioning properly
  • Improves the reliability of upgrading iPhoto and Aperture libraries to Photos
  • Improves reliability when syncing photos and videos to iCloud Photo Library
  • Addresses an issue that could cause Photos to unexpectedly quit after importing some Lecia DNG files
  • Resolves an issue that could delay outgoing email messages in Mail
  • Fixes an issue where a website could prevent the user from navigating away by presenting repeated JavaScript alerts in Safari

Enterprise content
  • Addresses an issue where OS X systems bound to directory services could stop responding under certain conditions
  • Adds the ability to create mobile accounts with the createmobileaccount tool
  • Fixes an issue in Profile Manager that could allow a user to install pre-release software even when the setting is disabled

Security content
Security content information is available at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204942

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
How big is the download?
I didn't personally a note of it myself while I was downloading, but…

OS X 10.10.4 (Delta update [10.10.3 to 10.10.4], 1.09 GB)
OS X 10.10.4 (Combo update [OS X 10.10.x to 10.10.4], 2.02 GB)

--According to MacUpdate.

That coinicides with my recollection of the update from last night

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I'm waiting for the release of El Capitan. It's a more groundbreaking release than some minor updates.