Apple has unleashed Safari 8.0.4

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Well, that's no good, but I'm being serious. A time-machine would be cool.

Anyways, what do you believe is the better browser? Safari or Chrome? I use Chrome.
I very much enjoy OS X Safari and the fact that it plays so well with iOS Safari. I do about 95% of my browsing on Safari, and, for the most part, it is problem-free. I think Chrome may be the better browser, though… the one that runs into fewer hiccups out there while surfing the depths of the Internet. I definitely don't think I would ever delete it from my hard drive. I don't do speed comparisons or anything like that. Both are speedy enough for me.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I very much enjoy OS X Safari and the fact that it plays so well with iOS Safari. I do about 95% of my browsing on Safari, and, for the most part, it is problem-free. I think Chrome may be the better browser, though… the one that runs into fewer hiccups out there while surfing the depths of the Internet. I definitely don't think I would ever delete it from my hard drive. I don't do speed comparisons or anything like that. Both are speedy enough for me.
I use Safari on the iPhone, but not on the Mac. Why? I forget the reason that I started using Chrome on the Mac. :p