Apple headset

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Supposed to be sometime this month. I'm using my old Motorola HS850 right now and it works just fine. I'll probably continue with it now that I know it works. When it is time to buy a new one, I will be sure to look at the Apple model.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Supposed to be sometime this month. I'm using my old Motorola HS850 right now and it works just fine. I'll probably continue with it now that I know it works. When it is time to buy a new one, I will be sure to look at the Apple model.
can you use your BT earpiece to listen to the iPod function?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
No. That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that even if Apple does come out with a Bluetooth headset that plays music, it won't be a compelling enough reason for me to part with my Jawbone.
No no audio through Jawbone or Motorola bluetooth headset devices. Doubt we'll see that ability with the Apple device either.

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
No no audio through Jawbone or Motorola bluetooth headset devices. Doubt we'll see that ability with the Apple device either.
I don't see why they couldn't include that functionality. I could route all of my phone's sound through my Bluetooth headset on my Moto Q - movies, music, everything. Many phones offer this. Frankly, I'm surprised the iPhone isn't able to handle it.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I don't see why they couldn't include that functionality. I could route all of my phone's sound through my Bluetooth headset on my Moto Q - movies, music, everything. Many phones offer this. Frankly, I'm surprised the iPhone isn't able to handle it.
I'm sure it could be done too, but it's probably something to do with the available bluetooth profiles more than anything else.

Dave Marsh

Jun 3, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I tried my Motorola H700 headset out last night, and while it paired quickly, the audio was extremely garbled. In fact, my spouse reported that it sounded as if I had placed my fingers in my mouth with a bag over my face...completely unusable.:eek: