Apple - Hot News - iPhone

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Have any of you seen the reviews on the iPhone

http://www.apple.com/hotnews/#section=iPhone

I was researching Apples website just to see if they would report any problems and this is all I can find. I wish Apple would post information on issues and not just Great Reviews. I would like to know what progress they are making on fixing issues.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
It wouldbe helpful for them to post something to show what issues, or new items they are working on, so they wouldn't get flooded with multiple e-mails about the same issues. It would be a smart move on their part.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
they couldn't care less. people keep buying it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
They may not be doing it presently with the iPhone, but they might if the issues were extreme enough. They probably don't consider some stability issues and lack of copy and paste front page material. The MobileMe problems, however, are a different story.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
They may not be doing it presently with the iPhone, but they might if the issues were extreme enough. They probably don't consider some stability issues and lack of copy and paste front page material. The MobileMe problems, however, are a different story.
I am so happy I did not fall into their sales trap with MobileMe. They leaned heavy on me when I bought mine.....even after they knew what I used and how I preferred for the iPhone to function. They used an aggressive sales strategy on that.

At least they show their due-diligence to clean up their mess. crap happens, and they take ownership the majority of the time, and I have always credited Apple with pretty quick turnarounds on fixing issues.