Apple ID password

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maxituch

Jul 30, 2014
Hi there , I am using iPhone 5 and I am wondering that every time if I update any app I need to enter passwords ! As I remember it wasn't happen with me before when I was using iPhone 4 !!that was just hit the update option And start updating apps !!
Thanks in advance for help

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hi there , I am using iPhone 5 and I am wondering that every time if I update any app I need to enter passwords ! As I remember it wasn't happen with me before when I was using iPhone 4 !!that was just hit the update option And start updating apps !!
Thanks in advance for help
Are you signed in with an Apple ID that is not the same as the one that was used to originally purchase these a apps?

Maxituch

Jul 30, 2014
Same one in all apps ! As I think if different Apple ID then it ll not allow me to update apps! When I insert password apps get start updating !

Cheeeeeers

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Same one in all apps ! As I think if different Apple ID then it ll not allow me to update apps! When I insert password apps get start updating !

Cheeeeeers
Try logging out and back into the App Store. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset or resetting all settings.