Apple iPhone In-Ear Headphones

d-One

Jul 10, 2007
When will Apple start selling Apple iPhone In-Ear Headphones?

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
I think the ones where you can change the size of the rubbers on them? I have some creative ones that are sweet.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i too would like the Apple in ear [canal] APPLE headphones, they make the regular ones, why not make the ones with the iPhone clicker?

d-One

Jul 10, 2007
When will Apple start selling Apple iPhone In-Ear Headphones?
I like the In-Ear Headphones because the earbuds will not stay in my ears, even with the Belkin Foam Covers.

I like the vModa but they don't have the functionality of the Apple earbuds (i.e. click to answer phone or change songs) and they are a little expensive. Has anyone tried the maximo iMetal Isolation Headset for iPhone? They are supposed to have the functionality.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I like the In-Ear Headphones because the earbuds will not stay in my ears, even with the Belkin Foam Covers.

I like the vModa but they don't have the functionality of the Apple earbuds (i.e. click to answer phone or change songs) and they are a little expensive. Has anyone tried the maximo iMetal Isolation Headset for iPhone? They are supposed to have the functionality.
yes they do. The V-Moda has the clicker. I have them, and they work great!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah the V-Moda Vibe Duos are great. I was hesitant at first between them and the Skull Candy ones but I'm glad I went with the Vibe Duos. Quite worth it.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Yeah the V-Moda Vibe Duos are great. I was hesitant at first between them and the Skull Candy ones but I'm glad I went with the Vibe Duos. Quite worth it.
yes, I do like them. They are kinda "bassy", but they are very good overall.