Apple is just testing how many iZombies they have onboard..

Torinate

Bronze
Sep 19, 2009
It's a great phone. I'm sure. I was expecting more. I guess I would have expected Apple to provide some reason why the stuck with the small screen instead.

Yes, no question it's the highest selling phone. So was the VW Beetle...

I'm saying, it could have been so much more. It could have taken over the segment. Instead, the larger screen look so much nicer and newer.

Xanthous

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
I agree with torinate.

The iPhone 4S will not surpass the number of iPhone 4s sold in the first 3 days.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Old saying comes to mind:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D
(yep posted in another thread, like 99% of the others in here bashing the 4s... Hey they do it so why not)

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Old saying comes to mind:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D
(yep posted in another thread, like 99% of the others in here bashing the 4s... Hey they do it so why not)
My VCR still works, never broke. They should have stuck to those instead of making DVDs and Blu Rays.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
As far as I know Apple is ahead of competition. The iPhone 4 is the top selling phone on the world.
It is the top selling single phone in the world. I agree. But....I feel as if this is like an arrogant move on Apples part. They could make a phone out of poo and their followers will buy it. And they know this. That's why they threw this lackluster upgrade upon us.

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
It is the top selling single phone in the world. I agree. But....I feel as if this is like an arrogant move on Apples part. They could make a phone out of poo and their followers will buy it. And they know this. That's why they threw this lackluster upgrade upon us.

It takes zero innovation to up the RAM, up the storage, and swap the CPU out to the A5 that's been in the ipad2 for 7 months. So what exactly were they working on for the last 16 months? I'll give them that I like the new camera info, especially the light accumulation (megapixels mean nothing.) IOS5 is cool but I get to have that in my iPhone 4 anyway. I just don't understand the love affair with the 4s. Is the iPhone 4 really that slow/low on storage?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
And people claim they can't understand when they are called trolls. The line between opinion-giving and trolling is pretty obvious, and this thread title embodies it.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
And people claim they can't understand when they are called trolls. The line between opinion-giving and trolling is pretty obvious, and this thread title embodies it.
yes he's definitely being a ball buster. But I think way too many people are being labeled trolls or cry babies just because we didn't automatically fall in love with Apple's latest iProduct.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
yes he's definitely being a ball buster. But I think way too many people are being labeled trolls or cry babies just because we didn't automatically fall in love with Apple's latest iProduct.
It's fine to have an opinion. It's when you chastise others and call them "blind" or "sheep" etc just because they don't agree with you. Then it turns into trolling rather quickly.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
It takes zero innovation to up the RAM, up the storage, and swap the CPU out to the A5 that's been in the ipad2 for 7 months. So what exactly were they working on for the last 16 months? I'll give them that I like the new camera info, especially the light accumulation (megapixels mean nothing.) IOS5 is cool but I get to have that in my iPhone 4 anyway. I just don't understand the love affair with the 4s. Is the iPhone 4 really that slow/low on storage?
Mines not slow. I'm happy with everything about it besides the tiny screen.

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
So because I personally didn't get my hopes up, am happy with the upgrade, and Apple hit the 3 things I wanted I proved, that makes me (or any of the other satisfied customers) an iSheep or iZombie? Whatever.

Whatever.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
So because I personally didn't get my hopes up, am happy with the upgrade, and Apple hit the 3 things I wanted I proved, that makes me (or any of the other satisfied customers) an iSheep or iZombie? Whatever.

Whatever.
Lol dude it's not that serious

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
which is why i reported it before there were any posts. There is nothing original in the OP that warrants its existence.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
hippo: LOVE that new Avatar ! I'm literally LMAO. Would love to snag it and use it myself, but that would get confusing hahaha