Apple job?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
how hard is it to get one? i'm not sure if this has already been a post but i was wondering if there are any employee's here in the forums or knows someone who works at an Apple store.

do i have to have a blue mohawk?
must i run only OSX?
does the word tiger have to excite me more than being chased by one?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Blue Mowhawk? Lmfao...

Basically, you'll have to have different qualifications depending on which department you want to work in. For instance, you might want to work on the Genius Bar in which case you'd need to be able to answer questions like "My Mac will not turn on no matter what I do."

Oh, and you won't be able to provide answers like "Restart it." :p

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Blue Mowhawk? Lmfao...

Basically, you'll have to have different qualifications depending on which department you want to work in. For instance, you might want to work on the Genius Bar in which case you'd need to be able to answer questions like "My Mac will not turn on no matter what I do."

Oh, and you won't be able to provide answers like "Restart it." :p
well at my Apple store, there is a guy with a blue mohawk.
and since i don't really have any Apple experience besides iPod/iPhone i doubt they would hire me. and also, it probably wouldn't help if they heard that i am going to buy a powerbook just to run windows on it...

no but seriously though, a blue mohawk. and also i've noticed that multiple employees at my mac store have mutiple earrings, and i'm not talking "traditional". i'm talking the nose/eyebrows/gauges in the ears..
but the again, maybe it's just Houston?

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
it's good to know that houston is not alone..

i'm not making any cracks at these people intentionally, i'm just making an observation...

and based on the employee discount, i might be willing to try :p