Apple Leather iPhone 7/7+ Cases

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I just got my saddle brown leather iPhone 7 case. Here's a picture of it compared to my saddle brown 6s case that has a nice leather patina from several months of usage. I like how the new cases have an embossed Apple logo. Post pictures of your leather cases here if you get one.

2.jpg

New aluminum buttons.
1.jpg

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
I wonder how the leather case is going to effect the stereo speakers. The one I received didn't have holes or a cut out for the top speaker.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I wonder how the leather case is going to effect the stereo speakers. The one I received didn't have holes or a cut out for the top speaker.
I don't think it needs a cutout for it. I'm pretty sure that it's the earpiece for phone calls that will now double as a proper audio speaker at the top.

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
I went to the Apple store last week to look at the leather cases and asked an employee if I could see the saddle brown out of the box. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his iPhone 6S in its leather case with a gorgeous patina. Ordered it right then and there for pickup tomorrow.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I went to the Apple store last week to look at the leather cases and asked an employee if I could see the saddle brown out of the box. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his iPhone 6S in its leather case with a gorgeous patina. Ordered it right then and there for pickup tomorrow.
I have one on my 6s Plus right now. All that grease and dirt and other assorted yuck makes for a great looking case!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Does anyone else have pictures of their new phones in an Apple case? I might get one more color. Probably tan, but maybe black.