Apple Logo On Back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
Is the Apple logo on the back of the iPhone a sticker or is it built-in? It doesn't say anything in the specs and it's hard to tell from the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
I am considering taking it back because of that. Now i just have a Bill Gates face sticker sitting here and I have nowhere to put it!
How about your a$$ Perfect for that spot!

P.S. that was not in anyway meant as disrespect for you, obviously you might have a very luscious a$$ one full of comfort and love, not a stinky one like me.

YES the $$ are because it's bill gates...

Always with love,

Kross

drconehead2000

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have to say that I don't think the Apple logo is "built in"....mine was in a hard case...and some how part of the Apple logo pealed off, and I can see the regular backing material....

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
How about your A$$? Perfect for that spot!

P.S. that was not in anyway meant as disrespect for you, obviously you might have a very luscious a$$ one full of comfort and love, not a stinky one like me.

YES the $$ are because it's bill gates...

Always with love,

Kross
I have decided to place the sticker on my lucious a$$. Looks good there!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
<--------Just a friendly reminder to review this forum policy. There is borderline, but just keep in mind as you proceed --------->
Since nobody used large caps or a large pic, how did this get to be borderline and in what way? Looks normal on my screen.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is pretty self-explanatory. However, do not use %&$ to substitute letters for foul langauge. Do not use WTF. Not acceptable.

Again, nothing major, but just a heads up. I'd rather warn about potential issues, than risk things spiralling out of control (which is what happened during the infancy of this board).

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
This is pretty self-explanatory. However, do not use %&$ to substitute letters for foul langauge. Do not use WTF. Not acceptable.

Again, nothing major, but just a heads up. I'd rather warn about potential issues, than risk things spiralling out of control (which is what happened during the infancy of this board).
I feel I have disgraced you master chris :( I will work harder in the future to be connected more with the iforce.

:laugh2: