Apple Logo, Then Different #'s And Letters On Screen

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Need help. Have a iPhone and when you power it on, it shows the Apple logo, then a whole bunch of numbers and letters come on the screen and seems to go crazy until it just powers off. Does anyone know anything about this. Is there a fix or solution for this problem?
Regards
Chris

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Need help. Have a iPhone and when you power it on, it shows the Apple logo, then a whole bunch of numbers and letters come on the screen and seems to go crazy until it just powers off. Does anyone know anything about this. Is there a fix or solution for this problem?
Regards
Chris

You are jailbroken and unLocked, is that correct?

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
it stays on but cannot get to the home screen. I'm forced to power it down and just leave it alone.

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
To be honest... I don't know what could've happened. A buddy of mine was fooling around with it and he said it froze up and he tried to reboot it and it took a while to get it to reboot. It was freezing like crazy and then when it finally rebooted, the weird stuff started happening.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
To be honest... I don't know what could've happened. A buddy of mine was fooling around with it and he said it froze up and he tried to reboot it and it took a while to get it to reboot. It was freezing like crazy and then when it finally rebooted, the weird stuff started happening.

Well that is a bad situation then. I would say you should do a restore, but it still sounds like maybe an app has been corrupted, find out from your friend what app was he frozen on. Then try and delete that app. Try that before a restore.

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Well that is a bad situation then. I would say you should do a restore, but it still sounds like maybe an app has been corrupted, find out from your friend what app was he frozen on. Then try and delete that app. Try that before a restore.

Yeah... It was on 1.1.1 and I just restored it, bricked it and then fixed the situation. I did not want to go this route, but it's up and running again.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Yeah... It was on 1.1.1 and I just restored it, bricked it and then fixed the situation. I did not want to go this route, but it's up and running again.

Well it won't take you long since you have done it before, so it will be a piece of cake.:cool: