Apple mail syncing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 11, 2007
this is a feature i need that is not available. i need the iPhone to sync only to the folders i specify, not all of them. i have a folder called drafts with 600 emails that i don't want on the iPhone. right now i have no choice if i want any of my emails to sync up.

todd21

Jul 1, 2007
syncing folders on mail

I only have inbox, trash, and sent folders on my iPhone. My PC Outlook mailbox has many folders. How do I get them in the iPhone?

this is a feature i need that is not available. i need the iPhone to sync only to the folders i specify, not all of them. i have a folder called drafts with 600 emails that i don't want on the iPhone. right now i have no choice if i want any of my emails to sync up.

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
Anyone know how you do get any additional folders to appear on the iPhone Mail app?

I know that the actual Emails will not port across to the iPhone - but I would like some folders to drop WORK, HOME etc etc Emails into..

Anyone managed to get extra folders other than INBOX, SENT and TRASH ?

Are you using Entourage or Apple Mail? I'm using Mail and I have all my mailboxes synced over. I have 12 mailboxes and they are all working as they are on my desktop.

Anyone know how you do get any additional folders to appear on the iPhone Mail app?

I know that the actual Emails will not port across to the iPhone - but I would like some folders to drop WORK, HOME etc etc Emails into..

Anyone managed to get extra folders other than INBOX, SENT and TRASH ?