Apple make MMS!

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
Im tired of clicking on the stupid link, then finding a paper and pen to write the stupid ID and pass to view a stupid image. and the IDs and pass cant be any more random? ID kjsdhfkds PASS jkshfgkjs doesn't exactly make things any more convinient!

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Im tired of clicking on the stupid link, then finding a paper and pen to write the stupid ID and pass to view a stupid image. and the IDs and pass cant be any more random? ID kjsdhfkds PASS jkshfgkjs doesn't exactly make things any more convinient!
I think we are all tired

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
hey, i resemble that remark.

Last edited by a moderator:

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007

Get this phone then. You won't have that problem since it has MMS.

Ag-Ryan

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
i don't even get the "go to viewmymessage.com" sms when i should get a mms, i don't get anything....

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I think I'm going to have hamburger helper tonight...mMMmm..

NickT916

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
i cant send stupid pictures, cant receive, something has to be done about this, it would make a phone twice as good probably!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Just use email for sending pics. If you insist on MMS, use the work around. Send a pic to your friends non email capable phones with email to their carriers MMS address + phone #. They can send you pics to your phone with MMS by typing in your email address instead of your phone #. Kind of a PITA, but this is how we move forward. MMS is dying just as floppy drives did in the past and people resisted when Apple was the first to omit them from their computers.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Just use email for sending pics. If you insist on MMS, use the work around. Send a pic to your friends non email capable phones with email to their carriers MMS address + phone #. They can send you pics to your phone with MMS by typing in your email address instead of your phone #. Kind of a PITA, but this is how we move forward. MMS is dying just as floppy drives did in the past and people resisted when Apple was the first to omit them from their computers.
Maybe in your mind and Apple's mind MMS is dying. The statistics show that MMS is alive and well. Also to add there is no reason it should not be on the iPhone other than Apple's arrogance. Mark

How do you explain this headline MMS Running at 1 million per Day from Mobile Marketing Magazine?

Y-Less

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Netherlands, The
I found not long ago an slightly change on Wikipedia about the history list of the iPhone firmwares. Click here to see the article on Wikipedia. Browse down to 2.3 and you'll see the text "MMS Functionality and Capabilities".

I do not know if its true but it seems that around the internet, more and more, website's reports that Apple will include mms soon to the iPhone.

Blaze2458

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Buford, GA
i found not long ago an slightly change on wikipedia about the history list of the iPhone firmwares. click here to see the article on wikipedia. Browse down to 2.3 and you'll see the text "mms functionality and capabilities".

I do not know if its true but it seems that around the internet, more and more, website's reports that Apple will include mms soon to the iPhone.
wtf!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I found not long ago an slightly change on Wikipedia about the history list of the iPhone firmwares. Click here to see the article on Wikipedia. Browse down to 2.3 and you'll see the text "MMS Functionality and Capabilities".

That's all strictly rumor. I don't care about MMS at all, but I seriously doubt that it's ever going to come. Give me theming and video recording, and Apple won't have to hear form me again.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That's all strictly rumor. I don't care about MMS at all, but I seriously doubt that it's ever going to come. Give me theming and video recording, and Apple won't have to hear form me again.
My thoughts exactly, once they add theming and video recording, I'll stop jailbreaking.