Apple me to do folder? What's it for?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Is the 'Apple mail to do' folder under mobile me on your iPhone supposed to sync with the todos you enter on mobile me? What's it's function?

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Is the 'Apple mail to do' folder under mobile me on your iPhone supposed to sync with the todos you enter on mobile me? What's it's function?

I don't know, but I would like to find out! Thanks for posting and making me remember this!

mikef1182

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Sweet! That's exactly what it does! Create a note using Mail, and it will sync over the air using mobile me. Its a nice little workaround until we get proper notes support on the iPhone.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Sweet! That's exactly what it does! Create a note using Mail, and it will sync over the air using mobile me. Its a nice little workaround until we get proper notes support on the iPhone.
My only problem is that mine doesn't sync.....hence why I asked the question i.e. if it had have worked this way for me I suppose I would have known.

mikef1182

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
My only problem is that mine doesn't sync.....hence why I asked the question i.e. if it had have worked this way for me I suppose I would have known.
Yet another prime example of mobile me and its awesome ability to suck it up! Glad I have a trial, I may go back to mail2web.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Yet another prime example of mobile me and its awesome ability to suck it up! Glad I have a trial, I may go back to mail2web.
Its just gotta get better