Apple Online Store Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
They are, as of right now updating the online store. I wonder what Apple has in store for us.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
Its for the new iMacs, Steve announced it, 20" and 24" Either 2.0 GHZ or 2.4GHZ intel core 2 duo extreme $1199-1799

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
Not posted yet....you can follow the live weblog at various sites such as engadget, gizmodo, maccnn...
iPhone/.Mac integration with the new iPhoto 08 to automatically send photos from iPhone to web galleries created with the new iLife!

Out with your iPhone, we've added "Send to Web Gallery" on your iPhone. Pick one, emails to special address, that photo will show up on your web gallery. Can tell friends about it, View others' web galleries right on your iPhone, great iPhone experience, fully integrated."

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Either this is already coded in the iPhone or we'll receive an iPhone update?!?!?!?
Its already there. I just tried it. Its giving me an error that tells me I need to enable my mobile device on the .mac website. Only problem is I can't find where to do that on the .mac site :(

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
Its already there. I just tried it. Its giving me an error that tells me I need to enable my mobile device on the .mac website. Only problem is I can't find where to do that on the .mac site :(
Where did you see ""Send to Web Gallery?" I don't see it in either the camera of photo apps.

--
Mike

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Where did you see ""Send to Web Gallery?" I don't see it in either the camera of photo apps.
--
Mike
When viewing a pic tap the arrow icon (far left, same one for sending pic via email). You may have to configure your .mac account in your email settings for the option to appear though.

hawkeye

Aug 4, 2007
When viewing a pic tap the arrow icon (far left, same one for sending pic via email). You may have to configure your .mac account in your email settings for the option to appear though.
well... i have my .mac account configured - but i do not see that option either.. are you trying to make a fool of us ?:mad: