Apple online store

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
hey guys, i just received my 100$ store credit, but when i try to buy something on Apple online. it wouldn't give me the option of using my store credit. only my mastercard or any other card provider, but no store credit.
anyone else having this issue? or could you tell me where i click to use the store credit?:sick:

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i know your pain man, but i cant seem to click anywhere that i could apply my store credit to. wth.
and i don't wanna buy it in the store, because the armband that i wanted isn't in stock by my Apple store./:laugh2:
anyone know how to Apple the store credit on Apple store online?
thanks in advance

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
there is a section right before you summit your order...
call gift card or Apple gift
you put in your 16 number
and then your pin....

but make sure everything works

MaineWriter

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
I bought a bunch of accessories at the Apple online store yesterday. The total was $103.80 and with my credit, I only had to pay $3.80. I put in a credit card number for that.

Then today I got this odd email from Apple saying my credit card wasn't accepted and I needed to contact the credit card company. Long story short, I called Apple first. After being on hold for about 5 minutes, Jessica came on and straightened everything out...admitting that the error was Apple's fault. For my "inconvenience" they upgraded my shipping to two day shipping--that would have cost me $12 as an option yesterday.

Thanks Jessica and thanks Apple!

MW

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I almost missed where to put the credit info in, but I did finally see it. I ended up buying the BT headset. I know, I know, it's more than my credit and the headset has less than a stellar rep, but it was the only thing that I could want or use from the Apple store. Trust me, I spent the last 3 hours going through every possible case, device, speakers, cables, and other headsets, and it was the only thing that I could possibly use. ( and I know that there are better headsets, but with the additional base, and charger, it seemed like the best all around option) PLus, if I have problems, I guarrantee I will keep returning it till I get one that works- If this first one is a dude.