Apple Orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coop1701, Oct 10, 2012.

1. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

Early last week I ordered another lightning cable. Just due to the fact I thought I could live with just one, but I can't. I need one at work and at home.

It says it should ship in 7 to 14 days and I got a order confirmation.
    But my question is, since it's just a cable. Will it still come UPS or will it come regular mail?

2. iErik

iErik Zealot
    Gold

I ordered two a few weeks ago and they arrived last week via FedEx ... signature required.

3. llrickman

llrickman Contributor
    Silver

The one they sent me due to the troubles i had getting my iP5 was fed ex had to sign for it

4. aggieman

aggieman Zealot
    Gold

If you are near an Apple store they are getting shipments of the cable in daily. Also AT&T is now selling it online. Not sure about in store. I would try one of those first before ordering online if possible and try to avoid the one to two week wait.

5. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

I was going to do that aggieman..., But the store here is in Greenville SC and every time I checked they has none. So I ordered one like 10 days ago.

6. L.I. Bruce Fan

Bronze

They had the Lightning/USB cable in my local Verizon corporate store, same price as Apple Store...

7. Smrick

Smrick New Member

Apple stores on Toronto have plenty. Bought two more. One for the car and one for the office. No 30 pin converters yet though. Coming soon.

8. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

My Apple store still did not have any. But Verizon did. I cancelled my Apple order and now have 3 cables. :) Plus I saved 5 dollars shipping. Thanks guys!

9. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

Well evidently China did not get the news that I cancelled my cable order. It's en route via Fed Ex.

Oh well.. You can never have enough cables.

10. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Zealot
    Bronze

Got mine today both the short 30 pin adapter and 0.2m adapter via FedEx. And you know what sucks? I still don't have my 16gb black iP5 yet...... Fricken AT&T, should've bought the phone directly from Apple.

11. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

That sucks Dude. I do like AT&T but I have only ordered one from them, since then I have went through Apple every time.

12. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Zealot
    Bronze

I've always went through Apple, but AT&T changed there policy cause my unlimited data plan is on my moms account I haven't switched over to my own account and just pay my mom the difference, I didn't want it shipped to my parents house, and in the past it was easy to change the shipping address to my house on the Apple site, now I have to do it the hard way. But I will e buying my iPad mini on the Apple site.