Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Developer Preview 6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
hey there bud. Good work. I don't know if it's my eyes or not but they don't seem quite as sharp as the Yosemite wallpapers. Did you perhaps mean to do something like this?
View attachment 37736
Either way, Thanks for sharing.
That one did look bad. They all don't have the clarity of what you did. I don't use a computer. None of those wallpapers were that sharp to begin with after saving to my iPhone 5 and cropping to fit. Photos always lose resolution that way. Maybe you could do the other 3 as well. But make the status bar strip at the top a bit wider, like in this one, which is the one I had intended to post. I had several.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408627938.206987.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That one did look bad. They all don't have the clarity of what you did. I don't use a computer. None of those wallpapers were that sharp to begin with after saving to my iPhone 5 and cropping to fit. Photos always lose resolution that way. Maybe you could do the other 3 as well. But make the status bar strip at the top a bit wider, like in this one, which is the one I had intended to post. I had several.
View attachment 37738

How's this? I kept your bars at the top and bottom.

Yosemite.png

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
View attachment 37738

Y2.png

ys.png

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
View attachment 37738

Computers help quite a bit. lol. It looks like Europa beat me to it. She's such a diligent moderator. :)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just got the Yosemite Beta 2 update. Not much difference besides diagnostics being sent to developers if their app crashes. The Photo Booth app still crashes upon open.

My friend installed the Yosemite beta immediately on beta 2 and Photo Booth opens just fine. I'm going to try and reinstall beta 2.

Last edited:

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I just got the Yosemite Beta 2 update. Not much difference besides diagnostics being sent to developers if their app crashes. The Photo Booth app still crashes upon open.

My friend installed the Yosemite beta immediately on beta 2 and Photo Booth opens just fine. I'm going to try and reinstall beta 2.
I just updated to public beta 2 and Photobooth works fine for me.