Apple Releases Web App DevCenter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Boo to web apps. They need to stop wasting money promoting this. It's faster, easier, and more powerful to create a Native App then using limited browser coding. It's easy enough to pull some revenue with ad placement in a native app if you really needed it.

I know native apps are "bad" by Apple's standards, but no one is building anything worth using, so they need to just not promote this.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Boo to web apps. They need to stop wasting money promoting this. It's faster, easier, and more powerful to create a Native App then using limited browser coding. It's easy enough to pull some revenue with ad placement in a native app if you really needed it.

I know native apps are "bad" by Apple's standards, but no one is building anything worth using, so they need to just not promote this.
eh, better than nothing, and hopefully a cool app or two will come out and tide us until Feb.

Kev1000000

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007

I wouldn't say building native apps is easier or faster. Better? Yes. But not easier or faster... ;)