apple repair issue

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I sent my MacBook pro via mail for repair since apple store APT booked

I want to get my sister 6s rose gold for battery recall at apple store.

Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida

Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ?
I’ve never been in your situation, so the only advice I have for you at the moment is to call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753), 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. central time. They’re bound to have the answer.

Or, you can Tweet the Apple Twitter account over at https://twitter.com/applesupport.

Good luck!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I am sure that calling that phone number is bound to help answer your previous question ("Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ?”). Who better than Apple to answer that question? But if you feel there’s a better answer elsewhere, then simply go for it.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
I am sure that calling that phone number is bound to help answer your previous question ("Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ?”). Who better than Apple to answer that question? But if you feel there’s a better answer elsewhere, then simply go for it.
Great idea or I can ask @Europa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah

No. You would need your own appointment. They won't fix the scratches or replace it for scratches, though.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
No. You would need your own appointment. They won't fix the scratches or replace it for scratches, though.
Not for that to take my sister 6s 64 Gb rose gold for battery replacement due to recall since I did a repair on my MacBook via mail.Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ? @Europa

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Not for that to take my sister 6s 64 Gb rose gold for battery replacement due to recall since I did a repair on my MacBook via mail.Will the store be able to fix iPhone even though I set one repair already for my MacBook ? @Europa
You need an appointment for each device. Let them know you are bringing two devices in and see if they can check both at the same time.

alexrat1996

Bronze
Jun 23, 2016
Thanks my MacBook is currently at th depot getting fix and I will make an apt to get the 6s fixed or replaced
You need an appointment for each device. Let them know you are bringing two devices in and see if they can check both at the same time.