Apple Reveals a New iPad Smart Cover that Includes a Unique Multi-Touch Gesture Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Cases and Accessories' started by Ledsteplin, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

2. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

My buddy's dad has an iPad Air. He might be interested in a new cover. Thanks... now I need to get Pulse.

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Thanks for the info @Ledsteplin

Nice! This is interesting.

I'm guessing that this might be released along side the new iPad whenever it comes out this fall. Well, I should say it would be nice if they released it along side of the new iPad this fall. There's no telling when something like this would actually come out from Apple. It be nice if it were sooner than later.

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

You mean the new 21.5" iPad that you won't want, either? :D

image.jpg

5. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

OMG! That guy is totally right! It's funny when I see people holding up the iPad in the mirror to take pics. Selfies and just anything. Some of them look silly to me. But then I remember that might be all they have to take the pic with and the iPad is an exciting device, so have at it!

Shhh.... but some of the selfies are funny.

Oh and yes it is possible I would not want a 21.5" iPad! LOL, but Never say Never. Apple might be going in that very direction. LOL!

#5 Sharunda, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
  6. Loquutis

Loquutis Contributor
    Bronze

I have a 48 inch iPad. It hangs on my wall. I think they call it "Sony t.v.". I managed to get one before Apple officially released it.